28 July, 2007

The Importance of Friends

Sitting here listening to my punk rock... I leave for a week-long summer camp in Michigan tomorrow. before I get back, a) the only friend I have who I can trust with my feelings leaves for Kansas City, Missouri (to return in two years), and b) an entire family of this-good friends who aren't quite my age leave for Australia (to return in September). As I mourn over this unfortunate turn of events I begin to realize how important friends are in our lives. I always took these people for granted, and now, at least for the one who is going for two years as I plan to head off to college by then, I will probably never see them again.
_____________________________________________________________________
---Green Day/Holiday(single)/Holiday---

No comments: