14 December, 2009

Rant Monday: Cellphones

It's rant time, folks. Brace yourselves.

It greatly irks me every time I see someone barely old enough to read with a mobile phone. Even worse are the ones that incessantly text, their phone spending more time out of their pocket than in. I already have to deal with this with the females of my own generation, and I shouldn't have to do so with the younger ones too.
And so I would like to propose a method by which we measure the proper age at which a girl should be allowed to have cellphones. Put simply, if they are not capable of storing it in their anatomy, they should not have it. If a girl, whatever age, does not have the proper cleavage in which to store her cellular device, she should not have said cellular device in the first place.

1 comment:

Inky said...

The idea is a good one....except not all of us store our cell phones there. But I agree with you that small children should not have access to texting; i think that this was the reason fireflies were invented.